Wednesday, June 6, 2012

discovered Discovery!



Today I am not going to post anything about my experimentation with new crafts rather tell my readers about the organization,who inspire me to learn new techniques.
I am living in a small city called Bryan-College Station in Texas,this place is very unique according to me.Here most of the population comprises of International students coming from different corners of the world to study in Texas A&M University.And we are also one of the kind,I came with my husband to US three years back on a scorching hot evening.
The place where I live is surrounded by many churches, they conduct English classes for students as well their spouses mainly on F2 visa.For first few months I attended those English classes but then I came across something called "Discovery", it conduct various classes like Crochet,gardening,scrap-booking,Cross stitching, Knitting,Cooking,Sewing,English classes and more for International wives and their pre-school kids. Isn't it awesome, a place where you can make friends,know different culture,traditions as well learn something new every semester for free.
Its really a small place of heaven for me!
Thanks to all my teachers for teaching me something new every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment